Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pure Dickhead

     Why can’t people be nice and motivational to other people?  What’s the harm in holding the door for someone?  What’s the problem with trying to boost someone’s confidence when they are so close to accomplishing a milestone event in their life?  What’s wrong with people that they have to “hate” on other people for achieving a level of success most will never know?  We chose out paths in this life for the most part, so why try to bring everyone else down?  I made a choice to come to the shipyard and make that my career, I may whine and bitch about it but overall I like it and I’m proud of it.  Some people choose to work at McDonald’s or Chuck E. Cheese for their entire lives, are they wrong?  Anyone that said “Yes” can stop reading and go the fuck elsewhere.
 
     Live your own fucking life, accomplish your own fucking dreams and grow the fuck up.  I’m so tired of seeing people pass judgment on other people for things they have done and enjoy doing.  I’m so tired of seeing people let the fucking door close behind them while another person is RIGHT there.  Hold the door; it’s not going to hurt you.  If someone is about to conquer one of their greatest goals in life, don’t give them a generic congrats; fucking tell them how awesome they are and how they deserve it.  Express pride, joy and excitement for someone because they have accomplished something most people can’t or aren’t willing to do.

     Now, when you see that young kid that joined the military just for the enlistment bonus and he’s driving a brand new Saleen or something, that doesn’t deserve praise.  That deserves a punch in the nuts and a knee to the face.  Use judgment to determine a celebratory moment and then recognize that person.  

     It really irks my nerves when I see people avoid doing the simplest things just because they want to be a dick.  Like speeding up so the car next to you can’t merge over or telling someone “Well, what I would have done…” that shit is weak.  No one asked for your .02 cents so put it back in your pocket and enjoy being lonely, jerking it to the laptop when no one is home.  

     Is it hard to say yes sir or no sir, yes ma’am or no ma’am?  Apparently!  When I was an apprentice instructor I was 25-27 years old and I still said yes sir to all my apprentices and these guys/gals are 18-20.  I was their boss and their elder but I still showed them respect.  

     Jealousy is a dangerous thing.  It serves no real purpose in life.  If I believed in the Devil then I would say he probably created that emotion along with the fear emotion.  Living scared and jealous of other people is weak; it’s the definition of weak.  Don’t be weak minded, don’t raise your kids to be weak minded.  Teach them to be happy and thankful for what they have and maybe we can turn this society we live in around and make some actual progress.

     This isn’t directed towards anyone and I really just vented here just to vent.  But it truly is something to think about.  I love you guys, thanks for reading my garbage blogs and thanks for always being there to motivate me to be a better person.  Especially my wife, my mommy, my pops and my big bro.  

     Sleep well, Stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

-JB


No comments:

Post a Comment