Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Trouble with a Sleepless Night

Last night was one of the worst nights of my entire life time, other than the nights when I was sick.  I went to bed around 11pm after watching the True Blood Finale.  What happened next was absolutely absurd.

From 11pm-5:15am, I proceeded to toss and turn every 3-5 minutes or so.  I took some Nyquil before bed because I ran myself out of my sleeping pills but it didn’t help.  I literally watched the clock tick minutes away.  It got so old that all I really wanted was the clock to say 5:30am so I could get up and go to work.  I never got that far.

During my tossing and turning, my only pair of boxers that aren’t boxer brief continued to let my junk sneak out of the bottom.  As I would turn myself, my boxers didn’t follow suit so I constantly had to adjust my coin purse.  At one point, I know I had one nut out and the other nut in a knot inside the boxers, it was excruciating.

Straighten out the boxers, adjust the merchandise and proceed to try to sleep even though I already knew it was over and was not going to happen.  So I decided to attempt an old trick Aliyah taught me.  I put my thumb in my mouth and I laid on my side.  No go.

I knew only one thing would curb my appetite for slumber and I knew it had to happen fast.  I got dressed at about 1:27am and got in the car.  I went to every street corner I thought would be suitable for a prostitute.  Hang in there; it’s not what you think.  I finally stumbled upon the perfect specimen.  I pulled up and cracked the window.  She asked what I was interested in and I quietly mumbled, “Breast milk.”

First of all, she didn’t have to laugh at me and second of all when I pulled out a crisp 100 dollar bill she still laughed as she pulled her boobie from her shirt and milked herself into a small plastic container I had placed on the roof.  Once the container was topped off, I took it back, smiled, smelled it and capped it.  I pulled away only to see red and blue lights in my mirror.

Yes, Officer?  Because I knew I did nothing wrong.  Let me see that container you got there boy.  I handed the container to the cop and he slowly sniffed the contents, as if I were about to wage biological warfare on the city. 

I explained to him what my problem was and he let me off with a warning for gross misconduct, which is a $573 fine.  No problem.  I needed this sleep like a crack head needs some peewee to suck to get his fix on. 

I pulled up at the house, took the breast milk down my gullet in 2 large gulps and I knew it was just a matter of time before I was down for the count.  I ran to the door, got it open and secured the house.  As I proceeded up the stairs, I began to slowly fall asleep in mid-movement.  By the time I reached the top step I was on all fours trying to make it to the bedroom. 

I woke up in the middle of the hall and realized I had pissed the floor.  Of course, I was off to Walmart to get Madden and then work to….work.  I had no time to clean up piss.   

What a night!

Sleep well, Stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

-JB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment