Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dog or Man?

     There is a theory out there in the world that really bothers me.  The theory that neutering your dog will cause him to stop marking his territory, being aggressive and it will make his start listening to it’s master like never before.   I am going to call shenanigans on this right now.  The BS flag has been raised to its highest point on the pole.

     I’ll save my biggest point for last.  Let’s hit the small one.  We have a dog named Blue.  He was neutered a while ago.  That animal is wild as ball hair on a weekend morning!  He still pisses on everything that is on floor level.  He is still aggressive but a playful aggressive not a violent aggressive.  He doesn’t listen for shit.  As soon as that back door is open he takes off running and barking and yelping for no reason.  His nuts were chopped off to prevent these actions yet he still goes buck wild.  He goes H.A.M.

     That poor animal was stripped of his manhood for no reason.  We have no other dogs around the house and he doesn’t have access to any other dogs, so impregnation isn’t a concern.  His balls are gone!  Like Jimmy Hoffa gone!

     Now, I went to a MAJOR extreme to prove my point.  I scheduled a vasectomy for myself to see if it helps me stop pissing on everything, calms my aggression and helps me listen better.  I went through the procedure, which took about a half hour.  The recovery time a bit more, like 2-3 weeks.  I still have my nuts but my ability to utilize them is gone.
 
     As soon as I got home from the procedure, I pissed right in the middle of the floor out of spite.  I went through the house and I randomly chewed up at least 3 pairs of ladies shoes and bit both of the kids.  Now I will say my listening skills have increased dramatically.  I can now control the amount of sound I want to block out.  It’s great!

     Don’t cut your dog’s balls off and certainly don’t clip the only 2 tubes that prove you are a manly man!

     Ouch!

     Sleep well, Stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

-JB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment