Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How to make a Cat/Dog

     When I was a little tyke, I used to watch a cartoon called "Ren and Stimpy".  A cat and dog having the time of their lives.  Then later on in the years, the cartoon "Catdog" came on.  The combination of a cat and dog and no anuses anywhere. 

     Well, recently I came across a phenomenal anomaly.  I was simply walking down the street and I heard a light whimpering and a slightly sexual yet vicious hissing.  A small dog, Yorkshire terrier from what i could tell, was having consensual sexual intercourse with a Bengal cat.  A Bengal cat is a feline that only has one layer of fur instead of the normal two layers.  It also had a circular design on it's coat much like a leopard but sexier.

      I interviewed the couple after they had finished.  This couple was trying to produce a cat/dog of it's own.  I applaud the bravery this little tag team had in this day and age.  The Yorkie and Bengal been together for over 2 years with no luck yet.  I investigated the problem and it seems the Yorkie is also a Male. 

     So we have a Male Yorkie being anally penetrated by a Male Bengal and the Yorkie didn't know it.  I broke the news to these love birds and all hell broke loose.  The Bengal refused to comment anymore and quickly left the area leaving a trail of male cat skeet I have never seen before.

     The Yorkie stayed much to my surprise.  He informed me that he knew he was a male the entire time but lead the Bengal on because anal sex was the best sex for him.  Now, he quickly denied any homosexual tendencies to which I must say, If you're the taker you're not gay but if you're the giver you are as queer as a squirrel eating another squirrels nuts upside down in a pine tree full of rainbows and Canadians.

     The smell of dog butt was engulfing the area so I went about my business and decided that animal anal homosexual intercourse is ok with me.

     Sleep well, Stay safe and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

-JB

No comments:

Post a Comment