Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gimme an H!

     Let's revisit the topic of Herpes again.  Herpes is the most common of all the STDs we have the glory to have a chance at contracting.  Did you know that Herpes has officially begun to evolve into an airborne virus?  Every breath you take could bless you not only with the gift of life but also with the wonderful gift of the Herpes virus.  I know when I step outside, I breath a lot deeper and more deliberately.  Also, many animals have been tested and confirmed positive with the Herpes virus on their lips and genital areas, including their rectums.  Absolutely amazing to me.

     Millions of people are infected with the Herpes virus but most don’t know or won’t admit it.  Herpes people need to unite and show that we are regular people too.  Herpes isn’t necessarily contracted from intercourse with someone that has been blessed with the virus.  Herpes can come from toilet seats, any type of animal contact and now even from breathing.  Don’t worry about getting it, worry if you don’t get it.

     I’ve actually created a small Herpes laboratory in the lower level of my house.  I am growing and manufacturing my own stain of the Herpes virus.  I plan on attempting to add it to the water supply at some point and get it in the crop dusters plant feed.  Then, when someone says they have Herpes, everyone can say “Hey, so do I!” and then high five.  It’s not that serious. 

     As a matter of fact, Herpes adds texture and character to the male genital shaft.  It makes a very desirable sensation and experience for women everywhere!  Don’t miss out on pleasing your significant other.  Just bump uglies and let it happen.  Spread the love we all know as Herpes!

     Sleep well, Stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

-JB 

No comments:

Post a Comment