Monday, August 6, 2012

It's a Bug's Life



     How many people kill bugs in their house? Everyone.  How many people like bugs in their house? No one.  How many people say, “Man, I haven’t seen a bug in this house in a long time!” but not out of joy, out of sadness.  No one.  My point here is, if the bug comes into the house then it’s free game to kill.  If you go outside and kill them, you might have a problem.  

     The outside is the bug’s house; he should be trying to kill you.  Think about every relative of his you have squashed followed by a loud yell to show your success.  Think about it, seriously, stop reading and think about it.  I’ll wait……………………………………………………waiting, keep thinking………………………………………………..ok.  Point proven, I guess.

     I don’t want a bug on me at all, EVER!  But imagine the shoe on the other foot, what if the bugs could get us and revolted against us in a collaborative effort.  That would be scary as balls, balls removed from a human scrotum and placed right beside your mouth.  The scariest part is, you’ve been given a serum that makes you get aroused by the sight of balls removed from a human scrotum being placed right beside your mouth.  Yuck!

     If bugs really tried hard enough they could take over the world, don’t tempt them.  Be nice to them.  Next time a mosquito is sucking the life blood from your body, wait until he is finished, geez!  Next time you disturb a bumble bee while it is trying to work and harvest for the queen, try to talk him down so he doesn’t commit a sting/suicide.  

     Have hearts people.  Have hearts.  I’m sorry…….I promised I wouldn’t get emotional about this.  Every time I watch fear factory reruns and they are masticating the life out of live African Zoofus beetles it tugs at my heart strings. 

     Live and Learn.

     Sleep well, Stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

-JB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment