Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Triple Sneeze

     I want to talk about the triple sneezeers; people that sneeze once and then follow that sneeze up with another two in rapid succession.  Every time I hear someone sneeze, regardless of who may have performed the act, I say bless you; that’s how I was raised.

     My mother is notorious for her triple sneese ability so I know once I hear the first one I can wait before I acknowledge it because two more are coming shortly there after.  What really puzzles me is what do you do with the unexpected triple sneeseer after you have already fired out the bless you?

     You hear a sneeze in the distance, you yell out “Bless You!” only to be cut off by two more sneezes blasting out of this person’s respirtory system.  Am I required to acknowledge each sneeze as a single even though they are linked together?  Am I required to let my first bless you stand and repeat another one at the end of the two follow ups?  Can I just let my bless you stand from the first one and not acknowledge the other two?

     Either way you go, this could end up being a very uncomfortable situation for the sneezer and the acknowledger and it could lead to a life long friendship or a life long hatred for one another.  These questions need to be addressed and addressed quickly before anymore emotions are shattered and before anymore triple sneezer’s go unacknowledge or over-acknowledged in the futrue. 

     I don’t want to be percieved by the public as an uncaring and insensitive man.  I am very caring and so sensitive that sometimes I question my sexuallity. 

     What’s gonna work? TEAM WORK!

     Sleep well, Stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

 -JB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment