Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What the Cloud!?

Remember the days when we were young and we would just lay in the grass and watch the clouds and call out what they looked like?  Remember all the different answers and all the debates and what not that went on?  Well, I recently had this come up while I was outside with the wife and kids in the pool.

I looked to the sky and noticed a cloud that was clearly a side profile of a Wolf’s head howling.  It was majestic and sensual at the same time.  My wife on the other hand, somehow witnessed a horse in mid gallop.  Never in my life have I been so appalled by such an outrageous claim! 

Of course I initiated an aggressive debate about this topic.  I clearly pointed out the ears, the mouth, and the head, all of it as the wife is pointing out various horse like attributes.  So like any mature person would do, I thought about how I could physically persuade her to see it my way.  I could dunk her repeatedly in the pool or “accidentally” slip on the slick surface of pool bottom and punch her in the face.  Somehow, I managed to refrain. 

We agreed to disagree but I know I witnessed the most beautiful wolf cloud the world has ever seen and I’ll never get to see it again.  Even if I do see it again, now I’ll be thinking about some fucking horse galloping around when I know it is a wolf. 

I don’t know what to say but a wolf beats a horse everyday of the week.

Sleep well, Stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

-JB

No comments:

Post a Comment