Tuesday, July 31, 2012

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

     So for my company i worked over past 4pm, past 5pm, past 6pm, past my son's little league game, past dinner time, past the point of mental comprehension.  My WORK was rudely interrupted when the boss comes back and subtly tells me I'm not getting paid from 4-6:30 since i didn't ask permission.  Then it got real. 

     After the getting real aspect of the show, I packed my stuff and left to avoid fighting a losing battle and digging the hole deeper for me.  My co-workers got my back, in a time that the tension in the room was suffocating.  At every point, I was backed up and also subtly told to regain control but i missed that last part. 

     Now keep in mind i said earlier i missed my kid's baseball game to try to accomplish a goal for and with my teammates.  My son finally hit a ball that was pitched to him by the coach and i have to watch that shit on video because i was taken advantage of by a person that has no leadership or people skills at all.  The audacity of this person, the bravery of this person.  I have almost as much time in the yard as this person and i know my time was a lot more credible. 

     Don't let people take advantage of you, don't have fear in people because someone is ONE step above you.  They can't do much to hurt you and it shows when they resort to empty threats and yelling.  I've been in that situation any times, if you don't defend yourself you'll never be able to look in the mirror again.  You'll never be the same person again.  Stand up for yourself and don't fear what may come the next day or the next week. 

     Don't live in fear, fear is the worst emotion you can experience because it will control the rest of your existence, forever.  Fear is the only emotion you can never get out of your mind.  It's the only emotion that can truly make a man act like a boy.  Don't be a YES person, be you and if you say yes then you are doing what you feel is right and what needs to be done.

     Sleep well, Stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

-JB


No comments:

Post a Comment