Friday, July 27, 2012

Top 10 Favorite Candies


100 Grand Bar

     Who wouldn’t love rice crispies, caramel and chocolate?  Also, wouldn’t love to melt it all down, pour all over Channing Tatum’s body while he is standing and then try to catch ever single drop as it slowly dripped from his every ripple and muscle?  No homo!


Junior Mints

     What is more appealing than a cardboard box filled up small soft mints covered in chocolate?  Not too much.  The chocolate is so thin that when it is touched to human skin, perfect for “50 Shades of Grey” style love play, dude on dude style. 


Snickers

A)    Peanuts, B) Nugget, C) Caramel, D) Peanuts and covered in luscious milk chocolate.  Mmhmm!  Just sliding that hard bar in and out of my mouth, faster and faster and faster and faster until the caramel slowly snails its way down my chin!


Mamba

     This candy is like generic starburst.  So fruity and yummy, yet it holds back the full punch of flavor until the very end.   It’s like having to bust but trying everything you can to not bust at all.  So invigorating and so tantalizing!


Fruity Mentos

     A delicious tube of 4-5 fruity hard but chewable candy, what could make you harder other than a good bondage session? Very delicious, long lasting fruitiness to quench your inner fruitiness.


Twix

     Not only is it a cookie with caramel on top but it’s covered with chocolate.  The biggest surprise is there are 2 in each package.  Perfect for a snuggle date with your hetero life mate while you 2 sit and watch Will and Grace in your snuggies and wish that show was your life.


Orange Slices (7-11Brand)

     What a bargain!!  2 bags for $2, about 30 pieces total.  Delicious orange slices, gummy texture, covered with large pieces of sugar.  This candy makes me hard as a rock.  You must buy the 7-11 brand to get the full flavor and bargain.  The blood is flowing straight to my gens right now!


Mini Reece Cups

     Everyone has tried a reece cup and a mini reece cup.  This candy is the BEST peanut style candy ever, it really does invoke a sort of sensual situation in your pants.  I prefer to eat the cup from bottom up, much like I prefer to eat my male partners!


Skor

     This has got to be the least tried candy bar all time.  Hersey’s introduced this butter toffee milk chocolate bar to compete directly against the Lead Inc. Heath bar in the early 80s.  I tried these only a year or two ago.  And I haven’t stopped sense.  I like to such the tip of the bar until all the chocolate goes away and I’m just sliding this large, brown bar in and out of my mouth.


Hersey’s HUGS

     This is the most homosexual candy on the market, which makes it a must buy for me.  You can actually eat it very slowly, the top layer being white and milk chocolate together and the inside is all milk chocolate.  It’s like living with your special man and then finally making love until you both explode in each other’s mouths…….kind of like that.  This is my number 1!!!!!!!!!!!


Side Note: 

     The only reason Skittles didn’t make the list is a heartbreaking tale of terror and misfortune.  When I was 7 years old about to turn 8, I remember it like it was yesterday, I was casually eating a pack of skittles that I received as an early birthday present just minutes before.  Suddenly, I noticed a spider climbing on the inside of my right shoe.  It was like the spider knew I had spotted him, he took off up my calf into my shorts!  I didn’t want to spill my skills but I wanted the spider off of me.   I dropped my shorts faster than the first time made love to a woman, examined my coin purse for the spider and slightly began to cry. 

     Out of nowhere, my winky was struck with the force of 1000 bullets or so it felt.  I flinched so bad that the entire pack of skittles I was holding flew in the air.  When I flinched my winky kind of flew up, as guys say now, it went from 6 o’clock to 12 o’clock.  At that very moment in time, that son of a bitch known as gravity rained the skittles down towards my crotch area.  During this hail storm of skittles, my winky somehow expanded its winky hole and “swallowed” a skittle.  It went 2” into my winky and I had to have one surgery to get the skittle out because letting it slowly dissolve would have taken 2 months and I had to pee!  I also had to have 4 surgeries to salvage what was left of my winky and have it made into a vagina.  Oh what a month that was!  I kept my balls though. 


     Sleep well, stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

-JB

No comments:

Post a Comment