Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sorry

     I just wanted to apologize to all of you for my sloppy typing.  I'm going to read through of my posts again and fix as necessary but i have a BAD habit of not reading what I type.  I just correct what needs to be fixed with spell check but this doesn't catch left out words or mistypes.  I read the Cat Gangs post to my wife last night and it was very...rough.  It read like a children's book to me.  I inadvertently put the work "does" instead of "dose". 

     It's not that big of a deal but if I was reading someone's dribble, I wouldn't want to have to figure out what they are trying to say.  That's silly and pointless.  I'll do better for you in the future :)

     Thanks for reading.

     Sleep well, stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

-JB


No comments:

Post a Comment