Saturday, July 21, 2012

Poem: The King

Interesting yet odd poem I stumbled across:


The King

Raining hard today, the rain pours, the rain drops,
this fucking rain, will it ever stop?

The sun is out and shining, yet there’s rain
This shit is kind of fucking insane.

I go to cross the street, time seems to stop
I am looking around at each individual rain drop.

What’s real here, what the deal here?
I stepped in the way of a car, instant fear!

No time to react, no time to move
This machine is coming, I fear certain doom.

Suddenly I’m lifted in the air, floating
I hear a laugh, a brag, someone gloating.

The car skids underneath my feet
Spins around head first into the concrete.

I look up and behind now to see my hero
At that time I realize it’s an angel from below.

It speaks to me with flames on its breath
“Can’t die now, we’re not done with you yet”.

This hell being explains the plans for me
His master needs me, as evil as I can be.

The devil, Lucifer, Satan, call him what you will
He saved my life, God was ready to have me killed.

I am now a leader of men on earth
I can now control pain and fire, minions are birthed.

Chaos, panic and fear are my main goals
Consuming “God’s” followers’ lives, hearts and souls.

I can’t be hurt, I can’t be killed, shit I don’t even feel
I sit at a large table every night, just me and my meal.

My minions do my work, no interjection needed
We all grow stronger as we innocents are pleading.

If you don’t follow my way or my style
You are going to suffer for a long while.

I am now the leader of all this hell
One more scheme to execute well.

We will fly to the heaven and burn it to the ground
The rapture will come but sending “his” followers down.

We will rip the clouds open from stem to stern
Angels will fall from the skies, their wings burned.

It’s good to be the King.

   Sleep well, stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!.

-JB


No comments:

Post a Comment