Sunday, September 2, 2012

Don't get a Vasectomy!!!!!

    Attn all Ladies and Gentlemen:

    Do not force or your man to get a Vasectomy!  It's unnatural and agonizing!

    I had mine a few months ago and I haven't been the same again.  Now when I go to take a pee I hesitate more than normal.  My nuts now tend to stradle my boxers in a very uncomfortable way.  I am just now getting over the emotional trauma of the initial recovery period.

    The "doctor" only gave me a Valium to attempt to calm my nerves, but I took 2 Xanax too just to be safe.  It didn't help because I felt every single maneuver, from the time they tape my huge wee wee to my stomach all the way to the time I was getting shots in my little nut tubes.

     So the "tiny" incision, which was not tiny at all in my mind, hurt like a mother F'er.  It may have only been a 1/4" long but to me it felt as if my entire nut sack had been split and flipped inside out!  Then the doctor begins giving me all these shots to numb my nuts and the tubes and what not, OUCH!  It seemed as if he were operating on my heart that how far the pain went. 

     20 minutes laying on a table with my wee wee taped to my stomach and my nut sack cut open...horrible.  I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night just whimpering and clutching my nuts with both hands.  It's kinda like the horrible dreams at Vietnam veterans have.

     Knowing I know now, it would have been condoms for life for me!  If I had a time machine I would travel back to right before and bitch out.  No one will ever touch my nuts again, even if it is a sensual fashion!

     Don't let the Ladies trick you guys!  It's just 20 minutes and it's cheaper.  But the 2 weeks of pain that follow...that's the kicker!  Don't fall for it like I did.

     Sleep well, Stay strong and most of all NEVER CONFORM!

-JB

1 comment: